10 Things To Check Before You Buy Your Next Refrigerator!
With endless models and dozens of brands, it can be confusing to select your next refrigerator. Before you consider the options, keep in mind that a refrigerator is an investment for the next decade. You would want something that would be functional, stylish and practical at the same time. Here are the 10 things you need to check when you review various models and marques de réfrigérateur.
- Refrigerators that have a capacity of less than 120 liters are considered to be mini or compact fridges. The size really depends on your home requirements, and if you have a full-sized refrigerator, consider a bigger upgrade.
- Many refrigerators now have four or five doors, while others are bigger but standard double-door models. The style is dependent on the price and what you seek in terms of features.
- Wi-fi connectivity. Smart refrigerators are “in” at the moment, so you can use the internet to control your fridge as needed. While such features are expensive, the idea is now a trend worth considering.
- Touch panel. You can say goodbye to dial knobs for temperature control. Look for a refrigerator that comes with a standard touch or digital panel for quick controls. One-touch button for quick ice is also common.
- Child lock. Some refrigerators do have a child lock feature, and it is a good option for parents who want to have a control on how the little ones handle the appliance.
- Operation sound. While this is not a high-end feature, but a good refrigerator should be low on noise. Sadly, not many owners check for this aspect.
- Fast-cooling. If you want ice in less than 30 minutes, this is the feature you need. Depending on the model, you can buy a refrigerator that has speed chilling options for selected compartments.
- While almost every known brand has some warranty on the refrigerators, check for one that has extended options. Even the best models require replacement parts and repairs at some point, and if you can extend that, considerable money can be saved.
- Ice/water dispensers. Many modern refrigerators have an ice, water dispenser, and this can be really handy for homeowners who want to get chilled drinks on the go.
- Inner space. Unfortunately, people often buy fridges without checking the space inside. Make sure that the shelves are adjustable and there is enough space in the refrigerator to store everything.
Buy your refrigerator from an online store now!